ACTING FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
Aluminum is 100% recyclable, indefinitely and without degrading its properties. 93% of aluminum products from end-of-life buildings are recycled.
AN INFINITE RECYCLING
A CONTROLLED LIFE CYCLE
- Aluminum is 100% recyclable, indefinitely and without degrading its properties.
- 93% of aluminum products from end-of-life buildings are recycled.
Aluminum, due to its high added value, naturally ensures the profitability of the recycling sector: 100% of production waste is recycled.
- The European Aluminum Association (E.A.A.) declares that in Europe, 40% of the metal used comes from recycled aluminum, half of which comes from end-of-life products.
A CLEAN PROCESS
In Europe :
- 1 ton of primary aluminum produces 9.5 T of CO2
- 1 ton of recycled aluminum produces 0.5 T of CO2
In France :
- 1 tonne of primary aluminum produces 40% less CO2 than the world average.
- 1 tonne of recycled aluminum produces 70% less CO2 than the world average.
THE ALUMINUM LIFE CYCLE
AND FOR BUBENDORFF ALUMINUM SHUTTERS
CARBON AND ENERGY PERFORMANCE ...
The values correspond to hypotheses representative of an average installation situation of the shutters (place; location and type of habitat) and may be higher or lower under real conditions.
Studies carried out in partnership with:
Who owe everything to the integration of our professions
The environmental impact of an electric roller shutter is not limited to its use ... It must be measured over the whole of its life cycle, from the energy and raw materials necessary for its manufacture, to recycling :
- Our shutters are manufactured and assembled in Alsace and Burgundy.
- We make our own engines.
- We have more than 60 active patents.
In the field of electric shutters, we have long chosen to integrate all of our businesses: from design to after-sales service, including development, industrialization and marketing.
We can therefore precisely guarantee the carbon and energy performance of our products, over their entire life cycle.